Please Read Before Continuing
- We make every effort to guarantee the validity of the textbooks list. Textbook information can change due to faculty changes, publisher changes, and cancelled classes. As soon as it is known, we will update the website ASAP.
- We can only return and exchange textbooks bought either in store at KCKCC Bookstore or on KCKCC Bookstore website. If textbook is purchased thru an outside vendor you will need to go to that outside vendor for return and exchange.
- Prices are subject to change. We will update the website ASAP if that happens.
- Supply is first come first served with used vs new and stock in general. Demand for a textbook can change by adding of sections to classes, change in faulty, and cancelation of classes. We do make every effort to restock if a textbook goes out of stock on our shelves.
- We do not ship any textbooks without a valid KCKCC issued student ID and valid email address.
- Our website screens for payment fraud so if you do place an order with us make sure the billing address matches what is attached to the debit/credit card being used or what is on file with KCKCC for Financial Aid.
- Please make sure when ordering you have valid phone number and email address due to these are the two methods that we will contact you if we run into an issue with your order.
- We are unable to ship to PO Box addresses. We must have a street address to ship to if you are wanting to have your order shipped.
- If ordering and you are selecting Financial Aid, the account number is your KCKCC issued student ID number.
- Please be aware that Financial Aid is only available during certain times during the semester. Please contact Financial Aid Office if you have any questions about Financial Aid at (913) 288-7697 or email at [email protected].
- If you have selected In Store Pick Up on your order and need someone else to pick up the order. In the comments section, please put that individuals name or contact KCKCC Bookstore to inform KCKCC Bookstore that someone else will be picking up your order.
- Do not forget to check out the merchandise we have for sale on the website. We do have a wide range of supplies, electronics, and School Spirit merchandise.
- If you have any questions, please contact KCKCC Bookstore at (913) 288-7633 or email at [email protected]